A Balanced Approach Therapy Centre
We would love to hear what you think about our
staff and our place here at A Balanced Approach.
To Send us a Review or Testimonial,
Please email us at email@example.com
- I came to A Balanced Approach about a year ago. To be honest I was skeptical because I had a previous bad experience with massage but was willing to give it another try. I could tell very quickly that A Balanced Approach was different. As soon as you walk in the door you feel the warm, calming and beautiful atmosphere. The staff are very professional and caring and really listen to your needs and concerns. I trusted Pricilles to give it a try. After the 2nd treatment I am virtually pain free! I went for a walk last night and actually enjoyed it because my knee and hip didn't hurt!
- I've been here a number of times and love it! No matter who you see, you will leave extremely satisfied with the treatment you receive. I highly recommend this place for your every need from therapeutic to relaxation massage, craniosacral, reflexology, and Reiki. I have been here 7 or 8 times over the past year and have nothing but good things to say. The online booking is amazing. The staff are very professional and the clinic offers a homey atmosphere. You will leave revitalized and refreshed!
Chucky333, Regina, Sask.
- The greatest place in the city for a massage! Pricilles is amazing and takes the time to listen to you in order to figure out what needs to be done. I go in feeling like I am 60 years old and come out feeling like a 34 year old again. Easy online booking for appointments and friendly staff makes the whole experience fantastic. Had the opportunity to take a look around and see what else A Balanced Approach had to offer, and it all looks amazing. Whether you are looking for relaxation or need to get the kinks worked out through some deep tissue massage therapy this is the place to go. I highly recommend it. I will be a life long client. More reviews to come once I try out everything this place has to offer.
Sidithious, Regina, Sask.
- Some of the therapists here have the best techniques for deep tissue massage, a MUST if you work out a lot! The location on College Avenue is fantastic!! Highly recommend this place.
Fit Freak, Regina, Sask.
- I am writing this letter to express my thank you . I was in Regina recently visiting my mom and have been having a bad back. She was very helpful and made me feel much better. I really appreciate the great service and was wanting to ensure someone was made aware of this. Thank you again.
Trevor, Regina, Sask